Build greater brand value by listening
How better client service will stop the churn
For many service-based industries, the issue of customer churn is one of their biggest challenges – constantly having to worry about attracting high levels of new business to replace those clients that have moved on. Exhausting for your sales teams, exasperating for your marketers and no good for the bottom line!
The very simple answer is to focus wholeheartedly on ensuring that your already profitable customers stay and keep doing business with you.
This eGuide will help you stop that churn, by keeping and delighting your customers.
Find practical guidance on:
- Client retention strategies to consider
- The hidden value in retaining a client
- Value added actions to improve client retention
- How to maximise goodwill when you lose a client
- How these strategies ultimately help you to manage risk
Fill in the form opposite to download the eGuide.